Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alt + KEY doenst wiork
Hi there

I use TCUP 5.1, like it much. But I have a real issue, since all the alt shortcuts seemed not to work. When I press Alt + B (for toggling the Buttonbar), it reacts as the normal Windows Behaviour and opens the concerning menu (here Befehle since I use german lang).

Probably it is a very basic problem since i couldnt find any thread with that... Would be great if someone could tell me how to toggle the buttonbar without diving into menus or clicking around.

Thanx

concubius
(06-26-2010, 08:47 AM)concubius Wrote: Hi there

I use TCUP 5.1, like it much. But I have a real issue, since all the alt shortcuts seemed not to work. When I press Alt + B (for toggling the Buttonbar), it reacts as the normal Windows Behaviour and opens the concerning menu (here Befehle since I use german lang).

Probably it is a very basic problem since i couldnt find any thread with that... Would be great if someone could tell me how to toggle the buttonbar without diving into menus or clicking around.

Thanx

concubius
Where did you get the Alt+B thing? It's not a hotkey in TC UP, so I guess you added it yourself, right?
If yes, could you provide us with your wincmd.ini?