Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative Menu
Ooops =)

Will fix it this weekend. What app have you used to find duplicate hotkeys?
(04-29-2009, 08:01 PM)damat Wrote: What app have you used to find duplicate hotkeys?

Small utility provided by Ghisler for translators and beta testers. I am not sure am I allowed to share this one so I will ask him for it Smile

Edited: I've just received an information that this tool will not be published. Hopefuly, you can write an email to support at ghisler.com with question about it and C.G. will send it to you.
[Image: dc85x15_philkc_fade22lr.png]
hm... Can I post fixed (hope, final) version to be checked by you?
(04-30-2009, 08:30 PM)damat Wrote: hm... Can I post fixed (hope, final) version to be checked by you?

Feel free to do so.
I have tried to remove all the duplicates, please check the attached file.
Also fixed the misspelling: Word was able to find only Confuguration. fenixproductions, is there something else to correct? Thanks!

Attached Files
.zip   WCMD_ENG.ZIP (Size: 3.19 KB / Downloads: 3)
Quote:English and Foreign menu have different item count!
-----------------
Duplicate hotkey "t" on the following two lines:
N&TFS
&Tools
Free hotkeys: bdeghijklmoqruvxyz
Duplicate hotkey "s" on the following two lines:
&Selection
"&Start
Free hotkeys: bdegijklmqrvxyz
Duplicate hotkey "d" on the following two lines:
Compare &directories Shift+F2
&Decode file (MIME,UUE,XXE,BinHex)...
Duplicate hotkey "w" on the following two lines:
Show attributes (&Windows dialog)... Alt+Enter
file list &with subdirs...
Duplicate hotkey "t" on the following two lines:
Prin&t
file con&tents Ctrl+F9
Duplicate hotkey "r" on the following two lines:
Multi-&Rename-Tool... Ctrl+m
C&reate shortcut...
Free hotkeys: gjkxz
Duplicate hotkey "u" on the following two lines:
&unsorted Ctrl+5
C&ustom columns mode Ctrl+s
Duplicate hotkey "r" on the following two lines:
T&ree Alt+4
&Reversed order
Free hotkeys: gijkmtwyz
MNU file checks complete

It is easy to get lost in MNU files just start your TC UP with this language files and check it visually. You will see duplicated shortcuts (underlines) clearly. If you remember that menu items from the same level can't have duplicated shortcuts it will be easier this way. You can always try to use Alt+<LETTER> to be sure. If there is something wrong no action will be executed.

Hm. I don't see any spelling errors except mentioned one (confuguration) so sorry for misleading.

One more thing: please remember that there is always Start main menu item added even if you don't have it in MNU file.
One more shot. Hope that's it ... I have tested "Problem menus", everything seems to be ok. Just to clarify: MNU files checker checks only the file and skips alt+ hotkeys?

And I haven't noticed the Start menu in the right corner. Does anyone use it?

Attached Files
.zip   WCMD_ENG.ZIP (Size: 3.19 KB / Downloads: 11)
Looks fine now.

damat Wrote:Just to clarify: MNU files checker checks only the file and skips alt+ hotkeys?

Checks menus and Alt+ shortcuts (underlined letters). That is why you had "duplicated hotkey" info.

damat Wrote:And I haven't noticed the Start menu in the right corner. Does anyone use it?

Maybe you are using Restrict Interface setting so there is no Start menu for you. Although according to official screenshots it should be there… Nevermind Wink
I have meant that I can have shortcut for the W letter (Sho&w) and alt+w for closing tabs. This is not checked, is it?

Btw, have you tested the very last version?
(05-01-2009, 07:26 PM)damat Wrote: I have meant that I can have shortcut for the W letter (Sho&w) and alt+w for closing tabs. This is not checked, is it?

Relying on MNU files it can only check underlined letters. Nothing more.

And yes, I've checked latest attached version. Difres tool showed "MNU file checks complete" message only so it means your menu should be OK.