Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Picture Resize?
Hello all,

first post here at all and I start with a question - sorry Sad, but TC UP is such a great tool and with so many things to discover - absolutely brilliant!

Now, my question is: Is it somehow possible within TC-UP to multiple resize some pictures?
Right now I use something which is called "PhotoResize.exe" - so I just have to rename the .exe-file in, lets say "PhotoResize620.exe", execute it and it will show up in Explorer and TCUP under the RMB and will automatically scale all selected pictures into 620 pixels (it will keep the scale proportion).
So I have all kind of pixels to choose from now (1024, 768, 620, 480...) - great if you want to quickly load up a picture into a forum or pic-hoster.

Although this just works fine for me, I wonder if TC UP might be able to do this as well? "Imagine" can only resize the selected and opened picture, right?

Greetings from Germany,
Best regards,
RiffRaff
Mark file/s > Menu > Tools > XnConvert
Mark file/s > ALT+F5 > Other > gra
Mark file/s > ALT+F5 > Other > rsz

or

TC UP > Menu > Programs > XnView
Foto Video - robertlajka.pl

Foto Video - facebook.com/RobertLajkaPL
ULTIMA PRIME Wrote:Mark file/s > Menu > Tools > XnConvert
Mark file/s > ALT+F5 > Other > gra
Mark file/s > ALT+F5 > Other > rsz

or

TC UP > Menu > Programs > XnView

Ahhh, there it is, the Total Resizer of Imagemagick Cool hooray.

Thank you very much - another thing I can do with only TC-UP now; excellent Tool! I love it Smile

/EDIT: Oh, I've just used the XnConvert for the first time - I think I might go with that one - looks really great and its working perfectly.

Best regards,
RiffRaff