Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pdf creator
hello can be pdf creator added to the program ??? it virtual printer thats i can print any fles from tzhe any program into the pdf
Nice idea BUT this is not clear solution. That kind of tools require installing virtual printer which messes with system too much. The other issue is the size of package. PDFCreator setup takes ~15MB itself (30 after installation). I doubt Ultima will add it, but wait for his words.

BTW During the years I've checked a lot of free virtual printers and I can say that PDFC is the best one. Well, it can even print to images.
[Image: dc85x15_philkc_fade22lr.png]
TC UP > Menu > Programs > Docx2Rtf > File > Open > "Open file" > View > Settings > Create PDF
so i will be patient but i know about the doc2rtf but i want print an pdf files from nay program i dont know how i can print an pdf wint doc 2rtf
Print on paper?

If yes:

TC UP > Menu > Programs > Sumatra PDF > File > "Open file" > File > Print

or

Mark in TC UP any PDF file and press F3 > File > Print
i want to say that i for example in word i go to >file>print>select printer:pdf creator>and print>save to the computer a thats all its virtual printer i wnt the free virtual printer
In that case:

fenixproductions Wrote:Nice idea BUT this is not clear solution. That kind of tools require installing virtual printer which messes with system too much. The other issue is the size of package. PDFCreator setup takes ~15MB itself (30 after installation). I doubt Ultima will add it, but wait for his words.

BTW During the years I've checked a lot of free virtual printers and I can say that PDFC is the best one. Well, it can even print to images.
yes i let you do you want it was only my idea