Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skype icq
hello,

can someone add icq and skype communication to the program it will be very good for me i prefer but i think it wiil be able good for more other peoples.

thank you

P.S.

i have found miranda and icq in program but i dont understand it if someone is using it plese make post here or send me message wht it is
GIGN1987 Wrote:hello,

can someone add icq and skype communication to the program it will be very good for me i prefer but i think it wiil be able good for more other peoples.

thank you

Hi, try to google more informations about using of miranda messanger. It s a much more better alternative to default ICQ client. Miranda is very easy to use, maybe when u see that for the first time, it could seems to be hard to configure, but it doesnt!

Miranda have much more functions against of default ICQ and more comfortable to use, without damn banners and only a lower MB in RAM memory (against deafult ICQ)

Miranda full supports of protocols MSN, JABBER, AIM, ICQ, YAHOO and many others. Also gmail notifier, rss reader, IRC ... Cool

ICQ is only commercial program only, it include only one chat window and didnt offer so much fun and configuration and functionality...

Also supports SKYPE protocol, but limited. Limited means,that u can use SKYPE plugin by download skype.dll plugin into Miranda, but it s neccesary "TO HAVE INSTALLED SKYPE program" in your computer.
Skype in miranda is full alternative.

if any more questions. u can ask! [Image: help.gif]
[Image: userbarvip2.jpg]
Aj pokazene hodiny ukazuju 2x denne spravny cas! [Image: likeopera_man.gif]
There is Skype plugin for miranda but it requires "standard" Skype to be installed so there is not real possibility that Ultima will add such plugin into TC UP.

If you'd like to add your ICQ account into Miranda:
1. Start Miranda
2. go to Options -> Network (or Protocols) -> ICQ
3. write your number and password into proper fields
4. Apply -> OK
5. click ICQ icon in bottom bar (or: menu Status -> ICQ) and choose the proper status.
6. DONE
[Image: dc85x15_philkc_fade22lr.png]
thank you