Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! TC UP Integrator (1.2), need ideas!!!
We have seen quite a lot of posts on this forum (and on hungarian as well), where users ask help to disble TC UP New and other built-in parts of TC UP. I think that we need a program in which users can do such things with a few clicks, without using a text editor...
So I and Ultima agreed that it shall be done. In Integrator with version 1.2, the new version in 3.4 will be only 1.1...
So 1.2 will have a few new options but we don't really know what we need.
Plan: switching TC UP New off (when you hit F7), switching back to built-in Lister, switching back to original "LongInStatus" (statusbar, it writes count of dirs and files)...

So dear users! What else would you like in it?
[Image: selifest_admin.png]
[Image: selifest_wiki_auth.png]
hi, great job with TCUP Cool

on the button bar, can I suggest to include an option to made the second line 'hide on/off' (navigation options mainly). Personally, I don't use too much that buttons... I used to keyboard shortcuts Big Grin

sorry my bad english...
kuro Wrote:on the button bar, can I suggest to include an option to made the second line 'hide on/off' (navigation options mainly).

This is not easy...

Try this: Menu > Apperance > Buttonbar > TC7
Yes, it is.
All you need is another .bar that has only one row and a button with OPENBAR command.
And I support this idea.
[Image: pcbsdec7.jpg]
No, this is not easy.

If after installation user unmarks a program from the bar and changes this modified bar - some of it's functions will stop working

But i make these bars.
In the aspect of m^2, me or an average user, this is way too easy. BUT in Ultima's it is your worst nightmare.Big Grin It isn't a bad idea though, just needs modifications in almost everything, and even later it will need a little more work...
But People!!!
Why did I start this thread? (to gather info about users' needs) So far no one has left any useful advices about this subject, however I need them badly... Come on!
[Image: selifest_admin.png]
[Image: selifest_wiki_auth.png]
kuro Wrote:Personally, I don't use too much that buttons...

If you have version 3.4 installed, copy the files from "TC UP\CONFIG\RES\PAS\ENG\DEFAULT.bar, DEFAULT01.bar, DEFAULT02.bar" to TC UP directory (replace them).

*DEFAULT01.bar still works incorrectly, but it will be corrected in the version 3.5

In the version 3.5, It will be automated with a menu entry:

TC UP (Menu) > Apperance > Buttonbar > TC UP MINI
Probably someone could use a way to switch the application language, but regarding ALL changes, manually applied to configuration of TC UP.

Personally, I do not need it, because I have TC UP installed on my USB Stick and whereever I am, I use the English translation... but for others I install TC UP in German or Dutch... but maybe, they want to have an easy accessible way to change the whole language set.
ULTIMA PRIME Wrote:If you have version 3.4 installed, copy the files from "TC UP\CONFIG\RES\PAS\ENG\DEFAULT.bar, DEFAULT01.bar, DEFAULT02.bar" to TC UP directory (replace them).

It works well Cool

Thanks for adding the bar option, I don`t think it would be so complicated.
I have an idea, but I'm not sure if is it possible. I will be great have option "Integration to Explorer's context menu". I know that maybe someone find it useless, but for me it is only thig I miss there.

Great work be the way!