Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! TC UP New 1.3 (in TC UP 3.0)
Could you please, users, perform a check on your PCs with TC UP New?
It works all right on my modified XP, and on my Virtual, Box XP (which is SP 2 and original).
A "developer" of TC UP, m^2 tested it, and it is fine on his PC, too.
ULTIMA has a problem with it... only him!

What you have to do (only if you want to help us improve this part of TC UP):
1. You MUST have TC UP 3.0, if you don't have, then download it from tcup.pl.
2. Run TC UP New (press F7 in TC UP).
3. Press Left or Right arrow keys.
4. If you don't see anything special, then press Alt.

What the problem is:
on ULTIAMA's machine, all buttons of this program change back to XP's look... it's a mistery, because I haven't done anything to the skinning interface of 1.2, he didn't have the problem with it...Sad

I don't have too much time now, I have school every day, so I really don't know what will happen...Sad

So I need you users, to write here your details of Windows, especially the version, write if you have this bug or not, and if you have, then post your ini file (C:\Program Files\TC UP\PLUGINS\Tools\TCUPNew\TCUPNew.ini)

THX in advance.
[Image: selifest_admin.png]
[Image: selifest_wiki_auth.png]
When I do this the blue selection of the text disappears and the cursor will move left or right. When I press alt nothing happens. Is this how it should work?
What the problem is:
on ULTIAMA's machine, all buttons of this program change back to XP's look... it's a mistery, because I haven't done anything to the skinning interface of 1.2, he didn't have the problem with it...Sad

So xavier, it's all right on your PC as well, just like on mine. No problemWink
I just tested TC UP New and i must say i see improvement... the window is focused by default but still i miss one feature, after creating directory it doesn't move select bar to this directory like in default F7...

Quote:3. Press Left or Right arrow keys.
4. If you don't see anything special, then press Alt.

What should happen then ? When i press F7 and TC UP New opens. The text is marked and when I press arrow keys it clears mark and moves text cursor in the arrow key direction, when i press alt... nothing happens.

Sorry, my bad, it works fine now - this selecting newly created dir. Now i can use TC UPNew Smile
Everybody's racist! Except Me of course, cause I'm black.
As I already mentioned, it could go strange, the buttons could turn back to XP's look. On ULTIMA's PC it happened, but after many hours I could solve this problem, so this thread is not necessary here any longer.Wink