Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to unlock the ButtonBar
Hi,
first of all, thanks for great work...   Cool
How can I unlock the ButtonBar from the upper edge to allow a free positioning?

regards
Sven
Hello Sven,
I have to tell you - no way Sad
When it comes to interface, Total Commander is still somewhere between windows 3.11 and 95.
Regards, Maciek
[Image: pcbsdec7.jpg]
I thought the ButtonBar comes with Ultima Prime...Sad

Is there any way to commit one ButtonBar to both explorer Panes? To have each button twice (one for every pane) sucks quite alot  and is  a pretty needlessl waste of space.

regards
Sven
Actually the whole 2-row thing under both panes is just 1 buttonbar, TC wraps "too long ones" and with some tweaks it can look as you see. The only way to manage position is adding / removing buttons. If you want to remove redundant buttons, just delete them and in the rest's properties change commands, cm_RightLong->cm_SrcLong etc.
Yeah, that's right...
But didn't you tell me about modifying TC (in the Memory with an external app...) a few months ago m^2?
And (it needs a resource editor, a UPX unpacker and a hackerBig Grin to bypass TC's CRC protection...but) what with editing the dfm for TTOTALCMD in the executable (TOTALCMD.EXE)?
[Image: selifest_admin.png]
[Image: selifest_wiki_auth.png]
[HUN Wrote:Peti]
Yeah, that's right...
But didn't you tell me about modifying TC (in the Memory with an external app...) a few months ago m^2?
And (it needs a resource editor, a UPX unpacker and a hackerBig Grin to bypass TC's CRC protection...but) what with editing the dfm for TTOTALCMD in the executable (TOTALCMD.EXE)?
We're very far from having even a proof of concept.
Bypassing CRC check isn't needed because it checks executable file, not it's memory image ( and distribution of a modified totalcmd.exe would be illegal )
m^2 Wrote:
[HUN Wrote:Peti]
Yeah, that's right...
We're very far from having even a proof of concept.
Bypassing CRC check isn't needed because it checks executable file, not it's memory image ( and distribution of a modified totalcmd.exe would be illegal )

Then I must persuade Ghisler about that, right?Smile
Good luck Smile
Actually I have asked the Hungarian reseller of Total Commander about this... but I don't remember the results, don't worry I'll do everything to resolve this problem!