Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is TCUP dead?
hi
i'm on a 64bits system and i was wondering, as TC 8 beta with 64 bits support was released, when we could be waiting for a port in TCUP as i love and can't live with it, but 64bits support would be a real improvement...
is TCUP still developped ? i'm asking this as theres not been any new release for more than 6 months..
thanks

Régis
Its good question. Project of Ultima prime is really awesome, but what is a shame is not often program updates. I think this project needs a lot of work, many time spent for tuning and improvement the features.

I dont know if developers of this suite feels the support from users. I think, anyhow forum or facebook is not so popular for users, much more are using this amazing suite.

I trust that any update will be great and detailed tuned up to perfect Smile

Cheers to developers.
[Image: userbarvip2.jpg]
Aj pokazene hodiny ukazuju 2x denne spravny cas! [Image: likeopera_man.gif]
TC UP is alive and in active development. Things indeed slowed down significantly and the reason is that sometimes life gets complicated.
I can't give you any progress report or timeline because I'm not involved in release management, but there are test versions coming to my machine from time to time, so I can assure you that there is no worry about the future.
[Image: pcbsdec7.jpg]
Hope we will have an update version soon ... we all waiting for it Smile
Cheers!
I was asking myself exactly the same question, and am very glad to see new version today.
Thanks a lot to developer teams, I (and surely a lot of others) really appreciate it!
yup... Smile
thanks for all those involved in this project and putting a considerable and hard work. love tcup
Cheers!
6 months from last updated.

so sad Sad