Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wygląd programu TC UP AutoPlay
Witam serdecznie !
Wiem że dla niektórych moje pytanie może się wydać śmieszne, ale.......
Czy wie ktoś jaka nakładka na XP daje taki wygląd okien jak w programie w sekcji "Narzędzia" : TC UP AutoPlay ?
Pozdrawiam
Kali
kali Wrote:Witam serdecznie !
Wiem że dla niektórych moje pytanie może się wydać śmieszne, ale.......
Czy wie ktoś jaka nakładka na XP daje taki wygląd okien jak w programie w sekcji "Narzędzia" : TC UP AutoPlay ?
Pozdrawiam
Kali

Hi!
I'm the author of TC UP AutoPlay.
I'm sorry but I don't speak Polish, could you please translate this post to English?
THX
[Image: selifest_admin.png]
[Image: selifest_wiki_auth.png]
Hi Smile
I've a big request, so if you know..
I'm looking for information, what appearance you use at TC UP AutoPlay, do you know what's the name of pack for XP will change the same appearance like TC UP AutoPlay.
Sorry for mistakes, if I'm incomprehensible tell me Smile
Best regards.
kali Wrote:Hi Smile
I've a big request, so if you know..
I'm looking for information, what appearance you use at TC UP AutoPlay, do you know what's the name of pack for XP will change the same appearance like TC UP AutoPlay.
Sorry for mistakes, if I'm incomprehensible tell me Smile
Best regards.

If I understood you well... You want to use a skinning application on Windows XP.
This costs much.Big Grin
There are three ways to do it:
-WindowBlinds
this costs $19.95, it uses a complicated way to skin Windows, as I read, it uses much RAM and CPU, I use it now with a Vista-like skin, and my PC is still fast (and beautifulSmile)... so I can't say anything bad about this CPU usage thing
you can download a limited demo of this program for free
-StyleXP
it costs $19.95 tooSmile
it uses the same "skinning engine" as Windows XP for its default skin (Luna). you can try this for a month i think for free, its demo is fully functional
-there is a program that cracks the original WinXP skinning dll (this is just like StyleXP...) to let other skins (not Luna) be applied on the PC, i don't remember its name thoughSmile

The skin used in TC UP New and AutoPlay is a different thing, it is not compatible with WindowBlinds or StyleXP, it's an SKN file.
(WindowBlinds uses WBA files, StyleXP and the other thing uses MSSTYLES files)

You may find more information if you use Google, it always helps me if I need information like this...Big Grin
OK, thx a lot.
I'll check it on google.
This information I need - luna style.
Best regards.
1 more thing:
the third way is patching the UXtheme.dll in your Windows-system,
you can find a program for this here.
PS: I've read much about this thing and many of its user said it isn't working and makes XP go wrong. It's explorer.exe (taskbar, startmenu, windows explorer) freezes...
OK, thank U very much Peti.
Have a nice weekend.
Have a nice weekend too.Smile
This is almost everything I know about skins...

If you or anyone else need help or information about computing, I suggest you write it on this forum, and you sure will get your answer as soon as possible. Wink