Total Commander Ultima Prime

One For All

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALLplayer
Greetings again,

- When I start the programm for the first time (English or German translation activated), I receive to Polish(?) message boxes I could not understand.

- With translation set to English (or German)... lots of the captions and messages are still Polish(?).

If a complete(!) English translation file is preset, I offer myself to build an equivalent German one Wink

C.
crowley Wrote:- When I start the programm for the first time (English or German translation activated), I receive to Polish(?) message boxes I could not understand.

Strange...

If TC UP is instal in English, Germany (or other (no Polish) lang) version, then ALLPlayer must be in english version.

When i instal on my computer, germany version - this works!

Can You have allplayer.lng file in ALLPlayer directory after instalation?

crowley Wrote:- With translation set to English (or German)... lots of the captions and messages are still Polish(?).

I know, mayby in ALLPlayer 3.0 this will be fixed

crowley Wrote:If a complete(!) English translation file is preset, I offer myself to build an equivalent German one Wink

If You want translate ALLPlayer to German, please contact with author on this mail: support@marbit.com.pl
I tried AllPlayer only once and I had the same thing, Polish!
I don't have any problems with Polish language, but I don't understand it...
I remember we talked about video players before but why do you think AllPlayer is better than BSPlayer or Media Player Classic or Winamp? (until now I don't think so...)
[Image: selifest_admin.png]
[Image: selifest_wiki_auth.png]