Total Commander Ultima Prime Forum

Full Version: Проблемы TC UP New
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. В TC UP New 2.3 (203) возникла ошибка работы со счётчиком, не исправленная и в нескольких последующих версиях, включая последнюю 2.3 (226). Диалоговые настройки счётчика (исходная цифра отсчёта и число цифр) работают только в текущем сеансе, в INI-файле запоминаются, но при следующем запуске TC UP New обнуляются. При попытке записи иных значений в INI-файл вручную они при загрузке утилиты опять же обнуляются. Это серьёзно мешает работе, просьба довести до автора.
2. Имевший место ранее баг с созданием сразу нескольких вложенных каталогов сейчас исправлен. Но предполагается ли возможность создания и нескольких каталогов сразу на одном уровне, как в TC?
3. Можно ли организовать полноценную работу утилиты (включая открытие каталога сразу после его создания и формирование набора вложенных подкаталогов данного каталога согласно файлу-списку) без жёсткой её привязки к определёному местоположению в каталоге TC ([каталог TC]\Plugins\Tools\TCUPNew\)?
4. Есть ли вероятность выпуска утилиты отдельно от сборки как самостоятельного приложения (когда-то это было именно так)?
(01-30-2011, 10:25 PM)Pawel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Please, describe the problem in english.
TC UP New is still in beta... there are many unresolved problems... we are trying to fix it all, but due to lack of time it is not so easy...

I hope I can find the time and will to try to finish it.
-Pawel

OK. Sorry for a long delay.
1. Run the program. Open 'Settings' dialog box ('Naming' page). Change the default counter value for 'Starts at' and/or 'Digits' option. Close the 'Naming' page. All use-defined counter values are saved and work fine. Restart the program, then re-open the 'Naming' page. The user-defined values for 'Starts at' and/or 'Digits' option (only these values!) are lost in this case (reset to 0).
2. Already fixed.
3. The TC Ultima Prime is a very nice pack, but some TC users (and I) prefer to use TC UP New as standalone utility (with another packages, without TC UP). But all functions of TC UP New work only if this utility is strongly located in [TC directory]\Plugins\Tools\TCUPNew\ path. It is inconvenient.
4. I means the development of TC UP New also as standalone utility (not only part of TC UP).
In the new 2.3 TC (203) not corrected the error counters, and several subsequent versions, including the latest 2.3 (226). Interactive set counter (the original number and digits) only in the work of the session, the INI file is stored, but cleared the next time you start a new TC. When you try to write the ini file of the different values ​​of the hand, they guide the tool again reset. This has seriously hindered the work, the author.
2. Several minutes before the place with the directory creation error has been resolved. I believe it can create more than one directory, and at the same level of TC?
3. Is it possible to hold a formal work tools (including opening up the directory immediately after creating and nested to form the basis of documents lists all the subdirectories of a directory) is not rigidly bound to a specific location in a directory Course ([List of Training class] \ plugin \ tools \ TCUPNew \)?
4. Have the opportunity to up utility from a set of separate stand-alone application (once it has been this way)?
Hi Guys,

Today i updated my tcup to 5.5 version.

After update i have problem with memory leak in TC UP New.

[Image: tcupleakmemory2.th.png]

Pr: Core2Duo 2.33GHz
Memory: 3 Gb
All use-defined counter values ​​are saved and work fine. Restart the program, then re-open the 'Naming' page. The user-defined values ​​for 'Starts at' and / or 'Digits' option (only these values!) Are lost in this case (reset to 0).
2. Already fixed. ???