Total Commander Ultima Prime Forum

Full Version: New Tool: HexEditor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

first of all thanx for all your good work!

Lastly I had need of a HexEditor and I found a really, really good freeware tool, which could be interesting for others as well...

probably you could at it to the TC UP tool pallet Wink

http://www.mirkes.de/en/freeware/tinyhex.php

Greetings

C.

P.S.: By the way... may I offer my services to update/fix the German translation files?
Hey, nice tool, thanks Smile
Write process memory and scripts - sounds useful Smile
But the name "tiny" is a bad joke...
I'm for this addition though.
EDIT:
I'm not anymore. This tool is not portable.
I can recommend Hexplorer.
It's 6 times smaller (it's license allows further size optimizations), only a bit less powerful and (with a simple launcher) portable.
Notepad++ have HEXeditor...

Mayby not powerfull like this tool, but... have.

crowley Wrote:P.S.: By the way... may I offer my services to update/fix the German translation files?

Few days ago Jens Pirnay send me update German translation, from TC UP 2.7 this will be correct.

Thanks crowley for Your offer!
I think a memory editor would be useful, does notepad++ have anything like that?

BTW: may I offer my services to update/fix the Hungarian translation files for programs?Big Grin
[HUN Wrote:Peti]
BTW: may I offer my services to update/fix the Hungarian translation files for programs?Big Grin

Always Peti Smile
There is a program called TSearch what is made for cheaters.
It can search for values in the memory of an application and change them as well. I'd like a tool like that in TC UP. Is it possible?